- Test Conducted and Certified by Avian Technologies
( www.aviantechnologies.com) Cert. No. AT-082400-1
- Measurement Instrument: Perkin-Elmer Lambda-9/19 UV-Vis-NIR Spectrometer Ser. No. 1104
- Traceability of measurement: ASTM Test Method E 1331-96, Test Method E903-96
- Measurement Conditions:
|Mean Temperature:||18.8 deg C|
|Bandpass: ||2 nm (UV-Vis)|
|NIR Sensitivity: ||4|
|Recording Interval: ||1.0 nm|
|Scan Speed: ||120 nm/min|
|Number of measurements averaged per sample: ||3|
- Measurement Procedure:
- The THR measurements were performed on a Perkin-Elmer Lambda 9/19 UV-Vis-NIR Spectrophotometer.
- The instrument was set up in total hemispherical reflectance geometry (8 deg/t).
- The measurement beam is well collimated (max angle) of convergence is +/- 4 deg.
- The reflectance factor measurements were relative to packed PTFE
powder per ASTM Practice E259-98 and CIE 15.2 at ambient temperature
(18.5 +/- 1 deg) and humidity (70 +/- 5 %).
- The calibration of the sample was performed at 1.0 nm intervals over the wavelength 250-2500 nm.
- A deuterium source (300-320 nm) or tungsten-halogen (320-2500 nm) were used in
combination with a photomultiplier detector in the UV-Vis and a lead sulfide detector in the NIR.
- Other References:
- ASTM Standard Practice E 275-93 "Describing and Measuring Performance of UV, Vis, and NIR Spectrophotometers"
- ASTM Standard Practice E 925-94 "Periodic Calibration of Narrow Band-Pass Spectrophotometers"
- Excel data file